The NIPOC activities/events are categorized in five areas. The NIPOC’s iconic events are shown in bold. Some examples of activities/events are also presented for each category.
Educational & Personal and Career Growth
- Economic Forecast
- Monthly Professional Training Classes (A Steering Committee is responsible for developing annual schedule and implementation of the monthly professional training classes)
- Career Counseling
- Job Fair
- Public Square
Cultural & Social
- PerGen (NIPOC Iranian-American Young Generation)
- Panel Discussions on Major Topics
- Recognizing Outstanding Iranian Achievements in Arts and Science
- Recognizing Community Heroes
- Panel Discussion on Various Business Subjects
- Recognizing Outstanding Iranian Achievements in Business
- Trade Shows
- Business Speakers
- Ski Trip
- Golf Tournament
- 5K or 10K Run
- Backgammon Tournament
- Chess Tournament
You must enroll as an affiliate member before you can register and purchase a ticket for an event.
See above instruction for Membership Enrollment.
Please note there is no enrollment fee for an Affiliate Membership.